On Friday, September 17, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., two panels of BGSU Sport Management alumni/ae will virtually present their careers and experience in the sport industry. All interested BGSU faculty, staff and students are welcome.
Join us as some of our successful sport management alumni/ae discuss how they utilized the program to get where they are today and how current students can do the same.
Zoom Meeting ID: 846 8554 6138
Panel 1: Industry Snapshot (9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.)
Moderator: Dr. Nancy Spencer
- Ashley Baker, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Michigan State University Athletics
- Alex O’Connor, Manager, Corporate Partnership Activation, Detroit Tigers
- Adam Kuffner, Associate Director of Communications, Ole Miss Athletics
- Macgregor Perkins, Senior Director, Sales & Service, Dallas Stars
- Angeline Seames, Assistant Director of Development, Kennesaw State University
Panel 2: Careers in Sport Industry (10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.)
Moderator: Derek Eiler, Executive Vice President, Fanatics, Inc.
- Jeff Deline, Executive Vice President and Chief Resource Officer, New York Mets
- Kelly Hyne, Chief Sales Officer, LPGA
- Tom Sorboro, Senior Associate Athletic Director, Loyola University of Chicago
- Tim Love, Agent, Creative Artists Agency
Zoom Breakout (Meet Speakers): 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.