Join Us To Optimize Your Own Development With Leaders From The University
The C. Raymond Marvin Center for Student Leadership, in collaboration with campus partners, invites undergraduate and graduate students, and faculty and staff from across the university to register for our first-ever virtual student leadership conference.
Why Participate? All student leaders will have opportunities to:
- Explore their own personal values
- Identify strategies to create public good
- Develop the skills necessary to achieve personal, academic and professional success
Register at bgsu.edu/FallLeadership
First 150 students to register & attend will receive a goody bag with a BGSU swag including a padfolio, pens, and t-shirt!
Session 1 - 10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.
Session 2 - 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 p.m.
Lunch and Alumni Panel - Noon -1 2:50 p.m.
Session 3 - 1:00 p.m.- 1:50 p.m.
Session 4 - 2:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m.
Additional Questions? email@example.com
Sposored by campus partners:
- The C. Raymond Marvin Center for Student Leadership
- Campus Activities
- Center for Public Impact
- Center for Violence Prevention
- Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Residence Life
- Recreation Center
- Wellness Connection