Academic Enrichment Camps 3rd - 8th Grade
Monday, June 14
More dates through July 19, 2021
Monday, June 21
Monday, July 12
Monday, July 19
- Add to your calendar:
Dates SIGN UP NOW
- Session 1: June 14 - 25, 2021
- Session 2: July 12 - 23, 2021
The BGSU Academic Enrichment Camps are back for 2021 and have been redesigned to meet the needs of students in grades 3 through 8. Every day for two weeks students will be engaged in interactive learning in a variety of content areas of their choice. Students can select to enrich their learning in mathematics, reading, science and now social studies. These courses are taught and designed by trained teachers who are experts in their content. During the camps, students will work directly with their camp instructor and same age peers, enjoying a variety of activities to peak their interest in learning and deepen their knowledge.
All about the Academic Enrichment Camps
Learn more about the camps from Director Dr. Gabriel Matney
- The Academic Enrichment Camps will be conducted virtually.
- Access to the internet & an electronic device such as a Chromebook is needed.
- Camps are now by grade level aligning content & prior knowledge with the most recent completed grade and preparing students for concepts that will be seen in the next grade
- Camps will meet virtually with an instructor every day for 60 minutes and will run for two full weeks.
- Students will be engaged in conversation, activities, hands on projects as they learn from their BGSU Academic Camp Instructor and meet their classmates virtually.
- All campers will receive a standard base kit with supplies needed for the duration of the program
- Base Camp Supplies Include: AEC Camp T-Shirt, suplies box with writing utensils, BGSU® journal, dry erase board & marker, ruler, graph paper and more.
- Depending on which program your camper signed up for they will also receive additional supplies like reading materials, science fair & investigation items, geography & social studies matierals or snap cubes and related items needed for math.