About this Event
This year, Falconland will span from the Bowen-Thompson Quadrangle through the Union Oval and to the Mitchell B. McLeod Hall (formerly the Mathematical Sciences Building). These areas will be abuzz with activities from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., all free of charge.
- Enjoy a complimentary BiG Breakfast on the BTSU Quad.
- Play a game of mini golf or participate in giant games in the Union Oval.
- Walk down memory lane with historical BGSU Band displays.
- Stroll over to the Kids Zone for giant legos, Flogos foam balloons, inflatables and Imagination Station activities.
- Explore the Kuhlin Center by stopping in to get a tour from faculty or experience the Falcon Radio Studio by sharing your BGSU memories on air!
- Stop by the Maurer Center to watch Falcon Marching Band halftime videos.
- Enjoy interactive science stations inside of Mosely Hall.
- Take a selfie at the BGSU letters near the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
- Stop by the lawn in front of the Mitchell B. McLeod Hall for football-themed games.
- And so much more!
Attendees can also head over to the third floor of Mitchell B McLeod Hall to explore the beautiful new Geoffrey H. Radbill Center for College and Life Design. Here, there will be a Creativity Quest where attendees can take the Journey of a Life Design Student by stopping at different interactive stations. Complete every station and you just might win a prize!