Family Weekend Check-in
Saturday, October 9 at 8:00am
Bowen-Thompson Student Union, Multipurpose Room
Bowen-Thompson Student Union 1001 E Wooster St , Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Add to your calendar:
Welcome families! We are excited about your arrival. Please follow these steps to check in when you arrive:
- Families need to pre-register for Falcon Family Weekend by Thursday, Oct. 7 in order to fully participate in the weekend festivities.
- Check-in will take place from 3-9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 8 and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Oct. 9 and will take place in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union Multipurpose Room.
- At check-in, you will be greeted by the Office of Parent, Family and New Student Connections and they will be able to answer any questions you have about Family Weekend.
- You will receive your welcome bag which will include:
- Family Weekend Event Schedule
- Campus Map
- Event Tickets - Family Weekend is free. However, some of the events will require a separate registration and may require the purchase of a ticket to participate.
Falcon Family Weekend
This event is part of Falcon Family Weekend on Oct. 8-10. Parents, family members and student supporters are invited to campus to participate in this BGSU signature event. Register today and find a list of all the events>>