About this Event
Bowen-Thompson Student Union 1001 E Wooster St , Bowling Green, OH 43402
Welcome families! We are excited about your arrival. Please follow these steps to check in when you arrive:
- Families need to pre-register for Falcon Family Weekend by Thursday, Sept. 29 in order to fully participate in the weekend festivities.
- Check-in will take place from 3-9 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 30th and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Oct. 1 and will take place in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union Multipurpose Room.
- At check-in, you will be greeted by the Office of Parent, Family and New Student Connections and they will be able to answer any questions you have about Family Weekend.
- You will receive your welcome bag which will include:
- Family Weekend Event Schedule
- Campus Map
- Event Tickets - Family Weekend is free. However, some of the events will require a separate registration and may require the purchase of a ticket to participate.
Posted a comment
Sunday, September 4, 2022 3:58pm
Do I need to purchase tickets now or at check in?