Gathering of the Greeks
Wednesday, January 13 at 6:00pm
- Add to your calendar:
Interested in joining an on-campus values- based organization that is committed to, impactful human connection, leadership development and makes a positive impact on the world?
If so, have you considered going Fraternity or Sorority?
In a post-COVID-19 world, building meaningful connections is more of an obstacle, but being a part of Fraternity and Sorority Life helps you meet new friends and form a deeper bond with the University – which can directly impact your academic success at BGSU.
HOW TO JOIN
- Online registration for this virtual event is available now!
- Once you are registered, you will be given access to the Zoom meeting information
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE EVENT
- You will get to meet the 39 chapters that make up BGSU’s Fraternity and Sorority Life community, and see what being a member is all about.
- Representatives will be moderating the chat throughout the meeting to answer your questions.
- Before the event, we invite you to learn more about Fraternity and Sorority Life at BGSU.
To our guests with disabilities, please indicate if you need special services, assistance or appropriate modifications to fully participate in this event by contacting Accessibility Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-372-8495. Please notify us prior to the event.