FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers
July 12 - 16, 2021 APPLY NOW
Learn about your career interests with the help of the Bowling Green State University Future Med Virtual academy. This program will be filled with exciting one-of-a-kind webinars, live-streamed events and labs you can do at home!
- Interact with medical students, practitioners and professors
- Attend college-style lectures online
- Participate in at-home laboratory activities
- Hear from Mercy Health – Life Flight first responders
- Learn what it is like to be a student at BGSU from the BGSU Pre-Health Ambassadors
- Hear from and talk to current medical students in both MD/DO programs who are BGSU alumni
- Tele-Health: How you can have a doctor’s appointment via webcast
- More lessons & activities to be announced
Who can attend?
For students who will be entering 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th grade & who are excited to experience a career in health science.
What does the cost cover?
The cost of $175 dollars (camperships possible) covers the webinars, lectures, guest speakers and support for the full week, admission to our virtual tours & camp materials including a camp branded crate and BGSU Future Meds T-Shirt.
Camp Kit & Workbook Materials
The Camp Kit will come with all materials needed for the week long Future Med Exploring Health Careers Camp, including a camp workbook that includes many of the resources, worksheets, and notes from all of the guest speakers.
A Glimpse of some of the items & activities include:
- BGSU® Future Med T-Shirt
- Future Med Exploring Health Careers Spiral Bound Workbook.
- Student Blood Pressure Kit & Stethoscope
- Exercise Band and more.