About this Event
Add to calendar
15 lucky winners will get to pick a room in the residence hall of their choice, before room selection officially begins, for themself AND a roommate of their choice!
That's up to 30 winners!
[HOW TO ENTER]
- Sign the 2022-23 Housing & Dining Agreement between Jan. 5-31, 2022.
- You must be a new incoming student admitted to BGSU to qualify.
- All Housing & Dining Agreements signed between Jan. 5-31, 2022 will automatically be entered to win.
COMPLETE YOUR HOUSING AGREEMENT STARTING ON JAN. 5>>
If you win, you will be able to pick a bed in Centennial Hall, Conklin Hall, Kohl Hall, Kreischer, McDonald Hall or Offenhauer Towers – for yourself and one new/transfer BGSU student of your choice.
New students who wish to live in Founders Hall must be a member of the Honors Learning Community or have applied to live in All Gender Housing. Because of this, Founders Hall will not be available to select through this giveaway.
The randomized drawing will take place in April. The Office of Residence Life will reach out to each winner through BGSU email and the phone number on file. If a winner doesn't respond within 24 hours, their right to the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
When contacted, the Office of Residence Life will go over with each winner how to select their room for themself and their chosen roommate.
- Students are not required to have their $200 initial housing payment made to be eligible to win. However, before any student can pick a room, the initial housing payment must be paid.
- the additional student who is pulled into the prize by a winner must have their housing and meal plan agreement signed and paid their $200 initial payment at the time of the room selection. They must also be a new incoming student admitted at BGSU to qualify.
- This prize does not offer any discount on the housing rate and each student assigned to a room through this giveaway will be responsible for the full payment of the room in accordance with their student bill. Cancellations to the agreement by May 1, 2022, will receive a 100% refund and will not be billed. Cancellations after May 1, 2022, will be granted in accordance with the forfeiture schedule.
- If the winner does not submit an eligible student by the deadline set by the Office of Residence Life, the remaining space will be forfeited.
- The beds selected by the winner and their friend must be assigned to the same building. Any student who is assigned to a room through this giveaway does not have the rights to their room assignment. If one of the students decides to do a room change into a different room or building or cancels their contract, the vacant bed will open up to standard room selection and a random roommate will be assigned.
- Returning students who will be enrolled full-time at BGSU, are not eligible to win.
- The Office of Residence Life is not responsible for prize notifications being marked as spam, junk or otherwise hidden from the recipient.