Akropolis and participants will watch pre-recorded videos during the master classes, and then Akropolis provides well-rehearsed and to the point feedback. There will be separate classes for each instrument (see links below), with one member of Akropolis leading each session.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants need to register for each session individually in order to receive an access link to each respective Zoom meeting.
Bassoon Master class (Zoom registration link https://bgsu-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvfu2urjMtHNcnHWfFQb9sSDouxWTptEM0) (Zoom host: Susan Nelson)
1. Nick Van Vorhis, Sonata op.168, I. Allegro Moderato, III. Molto Adagio Saint-Saënse
2. Kevin Daniel, Sonata, I. With Energy, Andre Previn
3. Brandon Golpe, Bassoon Concerto k.191, II. Andante ma Adagio, W.A. Mozart
Clarinet Master class (Zoom registration link https://bgsu-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYscuqppzgoG9RUEIxZwN25TCazNsydgz-W) (Zoom host: Georg Klass or TA)
2. Jacob Wolf, 5 Dance Preludes for Clarinet and Piano, I: Allegro molto II: Andantino and III: Allegro giocoso, Witlod Lutoslawski
3. Zoe Scott, Mozart Clarinet Concerto, Exposition
4. Bernadette John, Premiere rhapsodie, Debussy
5. Emily Foltz Gershwin Etudes movement one and two, Paul Harvey