Akropolis and participants will watch pre-recorded videos during the master classes, and then Akropolis provides well-rehearsed and to the point feedback. There will be separate classes for each instrument (see links below), with one member of Akropolis leading each session.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants need to register for each session individually in order to receive an access link to each respective Zoom meeting.
Saxophone Master class (Zoom registration link https://bgsu-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUtc-qqqD8sH9CjGpYBtZs3ZO2woCio_Dof) (Zoom host: John Sampen or TA)
1. Margo Alibeckoff, Dubois CONCERTO (3rd movement)
2. Carl Ng, Martin BALLADE (selected sections)
3. Katherine Campbell, Tomasi CONCERTO or Noda MAI
4. 20 Cent Sax Quartet, TANGO VIRTUOSO (recording already made)
Oboe Master class (Zoom registration link https://bgsu-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwsduyppjIuHdPq3yofB1PA5YNbMg3pAgA-) (Zoom host: Nermis Mieses)
1. Amanda Withrow, Oboe Concerto, Mvt 1 by Mozart
2. Felicity Jinnings, Capriccio by Ponchielli
3. Katie Thayer, Oboe Sonata, Mvt. 2, by Poulenc
4. Shawna Wolf, Garden of Love by Jacob TV