NEW & TRANSFER STUDENTS | After being admitted, in order to select on-campus housing, new and transfer students will need to login to their MyBGSU "My Room and Meals" account and complete the following: MyBGSU>Students Tab>Housing & Residence Life>My Room and Meals
The housing application for new and transfer students will be available online starting at 9 a.m. on Nov. 13 and will close at 9 a.m. on May 17, 2019.
1. Accept the terms of the On-Campus Housing and Dining Agreement.
2. Make the $200 initial housing payment.*
3. Submit Health and Emergency Contact Information.
4. Complete the Lifestyle Questionnaire.
5. Optional: Students who wish to apply to live in a learning community will be able to do so during this step.
* The $200 initial housing payment is completely refundable until May 1, 2019 and secures the students place in the room selection process. Please note: Housing selection times are based on the DATE of payment, not TIME.
Helpful tip: After a student completes this step, their housing application will say it is incomplete until they select their room in May.