Friday, December 14
Saturday, December 15
Sunday, December 16
Monday, December 17
Tuesday, December 18
Wednesday, December 19
Thursday, December 20
Friday, December 21
Saturday, December 22
Sunday, December 23
Monday, December 24
NEW & TRANSFER STUDENTS | After being admitted, in order to select on-campus housing, new and transfer students will need to login to their MyBGSU "My Room and Meals" account and complete the following: MyBGSU>Students Tab>Housing & Residence Life>My Room and Meals
The housing application for new and transfer students will be available online starting at 9 a.m. on Nov. 13 and will close at 9 a.m. on May 17, 2019.
1. Accept the terms of the On-Campus Housing and Dining Agreement.
2. Make the $200 initial housing payment.*
3. Submit Health and Emergency Contact Information.
4. Complete the Lifestyle Questionnaire.
5. Optional: Students who wish to apply to live in a learning community will be able to do so during this step.
* The $200 initial housing payment is completely refundable until May 1, 2019 and secures the students place in the room selection process. Please note: Housing selection times are based on the DATE of payment, not TIME.
Helpful tip: After a student completes this step, their housing application will say it is incomplete until they select their room in May.