Nutrition & Fitness Camp
Monday, June 15
More dates through June 19, 2020
Tuesday, June 16
Wednesday, June 17
Thursday, June 18
Friday, June 19
707 E Merry Ave, Bowling Green, OH 43403
- Add to your calendar:
Nutrition & Fitness: Eat 2 Compete Registrations Open Dec. 1st
June 15 – 19, 2020
Did you know that foods can affect athletic performance? Thousands of elite athletes enhance their performance with proper nutrition. Discover how to prepare nutritious meals and snacks and how to use nutrition to up your game at BGSU’s Nutrition and Fitness Camp.
What kinds of activities do campers get to do?
- Create meals and snacks designed to boost performance in the Food and Nutrition Teaching Kitchen
- Receive individual skill-based training from certified instructors at BGSU’s Rec Center
- Develop an individualized performance nutrition plan for success
- Participate in performance metrics testing body composition, indirect calorimetry, and predicted VO2 max testing
- Challenge yourself on the Student Rec Center rock climbing wall
Who can attend?
The BGSU Nutrition and Fitness Camp is for students who will be ninth through twelfth grades in the fall of 2020 and are interested in fueling their sport for maximum performance.
How can I register?
Click on the Sign Up Link on the top of the page. Once your registration is confirmed, to secure your place in the 2020 Nutrition and Fitness Camp a $75.00 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation. Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.