Peer Education Presentation
Friday, November 22, 2019 at 4:00pm
Business Administration Building, 115
Business Admin Ridge St, Bowling Green, OH 43403
- Add to your calendar:
FREE and open to all BGSU students, faculty, and staff.
Healthy Relationships - Learn about what constitutes a healthy relationship! Whether or not you have a significant other, this program will provide valuable information for both men and women.
- Wednesday, September 18 | 6 - 7 PM
- Wednesday, October 23 | 6 - 7 PM
- Friday, November 22 | 4 - 5 PM
Marijuana - This educational program will discuss the possible physical, psychological and social effects of marijuana use and provide participants with information needed to make healthy life decisions regarding marijuana use
- Friday, September 27 | 4 -5 PM
- Friday, October 18 | 4 - 5 PM
- Wednesday, November 20 | 6 - 7 PM
Consent - This presentation is aimed at understanding the importance of consent. Participants will gain skills that can be used to start the conversation of consent through interactive activities.
- Wednesday, October 2 | 6 - 7 PM
- Wednesday, October 30 | 6 - 7 PM
- Friday, November 15 | 4 - 5 PM