Reflection Techniques to Foster Learning
Friday, November 22, 2019 at 3:00pm
University Hall, 404
University Hall, Bowling Green, OH 43403
- Add to your calendar:
This workshop will offer a variety of models of assignments and activities, which provide students the opportunity to demonstrate their learning through reflection. Examples of assignment/activities that have been developed and implemented at BGSU will be shared.
Workshop goals and learning objectives include:
- To define and clarify definitions of reflection.
- To share the D.E.A.L. Model of reflection.
- To provide faculty and staff with the tools to design reflective assignments and activities to assist students in articulating their learning.
- To learn about how the Center for Public Impact can support the integration of reflection assignments and activities into courses and programs.
- To share resources on connecting reflection to course assessment and grading of student work.
Register for a Reflection Techniques to Foster Learning workshop.