Friday, December 14
Saturday, December 15
Sunday, December 16
Monday, December 17
Tuesday, December 18
Wednesday, December 19
Thursday, December 20
Friday, December 21
Saturday, December 22
Sunday, December 23
Monday, December 24
RETURNING STUDENTS who are guaranteed to live on campus can login to their MyBGSU "My Room and Meals" account and complete the following: MyBGSU>Students Tab>Housing & Residence Life>My Room and Meals
The housing application for returning students will be available online starting at 9 a.m. on Dec. 3 and will close at 9 a.m. on Feb. 13, 2019.
1. Accept the terms of the On-Campus Housing and Dining Agreement.
2. Make the $200 initial housing payment.*
3. Submit Health and Emergency Contact Information.
4. Complete the Lifestyle Questionnaire.
5. Optional: Students who wish to apply to live in a learning community will be able to do so during this step.
* The $200 Initial Housing Payment does not determine the assigned Room Selection Time for returning students. Selection times are randomized by a computer and not based on completed credit hours or payment date. Students who need financial assistance can contact the Office of Financial Aid to discuss housing deferral options.
Helpful tip: After a student completes this step, their housing application will say it is incomplete until they select their room in May.
Students can also apply to live in All Gender Housing, a Learning Community and the University Apartments during this time period.