RETURNING STUDENTS who are guaranteed to live on campus can login to their MyBGSU "My Room and Meals" account and complete the following: MyBGSU>Students Tab>Housing & Residence Life>My Room and Meals
The housing application for returning students will be available online starting at 9 a.m. on Dec. 3 and will close at 9 a.m. on Feb. 13, 2019.
1. Accept the terms of the On-Campus Housing and Dining Agreement.
2. Make the $200 initial housing payment.*
3. Submit Health and Emergency Contact Information.
4. Complete the Lifestyle Questionnaire.
5. Optional: Students who wish to apply to live in a learning community will be able to do so during this step.
* The $200 Initial Housing Payment does not determine the assigned Room Selection Time for returning students. Selection times are randomized by a computer and not based on completed credit hours or payment date. Students who need financial assistance can contact the Office of Financial Aid to discuss housing deferral options.
Helpful tip: After a student completes this step, their housing application will say it is incomplete until they select their room in May.
Students can also apply to live in All Gender Housing, a Learning Community and the University Apartments during this time period.