Workshop Your Community-Based Learning Course Idea
Friday, February 14 at 2:30pm
Olscamp Hall, 106
Olscamp Hall, Bowling Green, OH 43403
- Add to your calendar:
This workshop is perfect for faculty and staff who are working on creating a new community-based learning course and would like some feedback. Bring to the session your working course idea and be prepared to share and receive feedback from other faculty and Center for Public Impact staff. Session goals and learning objectives include:
- To assist faculty in developing their community-based learning course idea.
- To share best practices of community-based learning pedagogy.
- To connect faculty to potential community needs and partners.
- To learn about how the Center for Public Impact can support community-based learning.
- To share examples of BGSU community-based learning courses and programs.
Register for the Friday, Febraury 14th Workshop Your Community-Based Learning Course Idea session.